Young Innovators Competition Flyer ITU, the leading United Nations Agency for information and
communication technology is looking for the next generation of young
visionaries for its Young Innovators Competition.
• Are you aged 18-25?
• Do you have an innovative ICT based concept or project?
• Are you a social entrepreneur?
• Are you in need of resources to take the next step?
Yes? Then take part in our Young Innovators Competition, and you could
gain a host of exceptional benefits including:
• Up to 10,000 CHF in prize money: great concepts can win up to CHF
5,000; innovative projects can win up to CHF 10,000
• High level industry mentorship
• Hands-on workshop training focusing on entrepreneurial skills
• Networking opportunities with high level delegates
• Chance to showcase at the InnovatorSpace
Check out world2012.itu.int/young-innovators-competition
Or, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org